I’m actively recruiting for multiple positions where law firms are looking to hire attorneys now.
And I’ve heard from many of the attorneys I’m speaking with that they want to wait until January to look at opportunities.
But here are a few reasons why looking for a new position in November and December is the ideal time:
• You’ll have less competition because everyone else is waiting until January;
• You’ll have more negotiating power as firms look to fill positions before the end of the year;
• You’ll have maximum flexibility on your start date because firms know it’s holiday and bonus season;
• You’ll likely have a quicker interview process and decision because firms want to get you on board to start the new year;
• You’ll likely be looking at a March/April start date if you don’t act now.
And here are a few of the available opportunities:
• High-Net-Worth Estate Planning Attorney for Trusts & Estates boutique in Palm Beach County (2 positions: 3-5 years and 5 years+);
• Commercial Real Estate and Development Attorney for a regional powerhouse in Miami-Dade, Broward, or Palm Beach counties (2-6 years experience);
• Real Estate Attorney for a fast-growing South Florida firm with offices in NY and Florida (small book of business required);
• Bankruptcy/Restructuring Attorney for a regional powerhouse in Miami-Dade, Broward, or Palm Beach counties (3-7 years experience);
• HOA/Condo Attorney for a fast-growing South Florida firm with offices in NY and Florida (small book of business required).
If you’re open to hearing more, DM me.